Monday, February 6, 2012

A white glow

One thing that seems exciting when you live in Africa is the one thing we almost never experience, SNOW.I recall it snowing once where I come from, but as I lived in boarding school far from my home city which is high up in the mountains.My school was in a less colder city, therefore I missed the snow which fell in my teen years, so, so ,so long ago.lol
Three years in Europe now, but this gorgeous white glow still does not fail to take my breath away.I could not help, but take a picture from my bedroom window.My neighbor has horses and donkeys, they were cuddled up in a pack a few minutes ago, but I guess they were camera shy.
This is indeed an exciting sight, still hard to get used to for me, though I can hardly feel my toes and fingers when I get back from work, also still getting used to having to wear gloves all the time.These are the days when I really miss the African sun.There is sure no place like home.
Oh well...
have a great day...





No comments:

Post a Comment