Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Gosh what a month

A horrible month indeed. I do not remember the last two winters being this detractive both to my physical and mental being, and this year does not seem to be that cold, so every one says, I beg to differ. Took some time off from work (doctors orders), every thing has been either painful or frozen, my back simply gave out, then I kept thinking I was going to have a heart attack. Mostly I'm just missing home and a couple of special people. Right now things look a little fine, yesterday I watched Invictus. I refused to watch this movie since it came out because I was afraid it would be just too painful, some things you just do not want to remember or even imagine the unknown details, but this movie actually made me smile, it did not just open wounds, but it also shut them up a little.At this very moment I'm listening to this SONG BIRD. In the words of The fresh prince of belair "Life is Gooood, you know what I mean?"

Slowly but surely
thnx for dropping by

No comments:

Post a Comment