Tuesday, January 24, 2012

When art sings to you

This moment kind of reminds me of a beautiful song that goes something like this:
I just wanted you to comfort me
when I called you late last night you see
I was falling into love
Yes I was crashing into love
...of all the words you sang to me 
about life, the truth and being free
 how you sang to me
I live of how you make me feel...


FEEL IT HERE

... then it goes on into the sunset with promises of forever, ahhhhhh. In any-case back to my inanimate friends here. Art simply sings to me just about like that. The canvas, paint and brush together? What a song. Those who have a passion for it will tell you the story of a settling in a moment of tranquility once engrossed in the creation of a work or art. 
Whatever the result, whether or not you the artist love the outcome, you rest assured that you will get uhh's and ahh's, that is a guaranteed fact, people are very appreciative. Leaves you with a smile on your face.
Wanted to share with you a few that comforted me when I painted them when they sang to, and oh did they sing to me.
*frames were photo-shopped onto pictures of the paintings for the sake of blogging.The original paintings themselves are either not framed according to the tastes of current owners(Buyers)
Above and Beyond
Beautiful Mess


Walking Away
African Glow


Mine Mine Mine




No comments:

Post a Comment